Monday, July 5, 2010

Sugestions

There has been a long bit of inactivity here and while I completely understand how difficult it can be to have the spare time to do extra study, I want to make sure I am making this place as accessible for each of you as possible. Personally, I would love to see more comments on each other's posts, more critiques, more encouragements, more time sharing about what you are discovering personally. Ultimately though, I just want to make sure you're getting the best opportunity to study and build upon what you already know. That said, I am open for suggestions if there are any. Are you finding the images I post too complex? Should I more often choose more simplistic scenes? If I started including reference for human and animal figure studies, would it be of interest or beneficial to you as an artist? Let me know in the name of improving this study group!

Cheers,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment